Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Very hot day,

but still... Jane and me went cycling... I'll post some of the silly pics we took up here once I've got them from Jane... super lame.

Yes, I'm toast again... burning hot arms and legs. Not as bad as the last round I guess.

We were cycling halfway, and then I felt that I had to go to the loo to do the "big" one. I think it's the tea I drank in the morning before I met Jane for cycling... duh. The moment I came out from the toilet... Jane said something which I thought was classic... Ha. "Renie... Are you ok? You have an emancipated look." EMANCIPATED LOOK wor... LOL. Of course la. It felt good wat. LOL.

Okie okie... I have bathed already and I'll be going to office now to do call evaluations and meeting up with my coachees... Lalalalalalalalala...

Sleepyz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic statement HUH.. renie wong..you're SO hilarious lah...

Serene said...

Who r u??? Jane???

Anonymous said...

DUH!! yes la it's me... tsk tsk how could u not recognize my tone..ahahahah

Serene said...

Ya la! That's y I guessed it's you ma... hehehe. Pls la... can u dun be anonymous. It's so annoying. LOL.