Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kind of demoralised

by this batch of trainees that I am training right now in my ex company. They are less interactive than the last batch of trainees. So much so that they give me a sense of insecurity. I feel insecure because they do not affirm as much as the previous batch. The previous batch will laugh at my "corny" jokes and ask A LOT of questions. Even though they take up a lot of time because of that, but I really enjoyed teaching them. The current batch is SO SO SO serious. It's just so difficult to get them to lighten up and enjoy the training sessions while they can. I really want to tell them.... Please loosen up people! Once you are officially on the phone, there will be no more time to laugh and play like during training! And please... give more affirmation to the trainer by asking more questions. I will not know whether you understand or not if you don't ask questions!

But of course... I will not give up trying to help these batch of trainees loosen up during training. I will continue to crack corny jokes even if nobody laughs. And I will continue to share interesting experiences with customers with them. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! Well... I laugh if nobody laughs then... Hehehe.... Ugh.

Well, I feel better that I'm not the only one who feels this way about the new batch. The existing trainers also feel that this batch is too serious. Haiz... WHY WHY WHY. So boring.

Hahaha... Okie... I'm so tired now... going to sleep...

No comments: