Sunday, October 14, 2007

Umm.. I did something disgusting

to my toe... I cut the dead nail out MYSELF last night. So now... There's some flesh showing. And it feels tender... so while I was bathing this morning, when water droplets fell onto the tender part... hmmm... just felt disgusted and weird. I still bandage it when I go out though... scared ppl cannot see the injured toe and accidentally step on it. Haiz... Scared of crowds. Very scared.

I really wanna post a pic of it here... but I can find a camera that is good enough to show a good close up of the toe. So whoever is reading this blog... thank your lucky stars that I do not have a good camera... duh.

Next week will be a tiring week for me... Ok here's the timetable of my week. Monday: 9am to 1pm Training for Fillipinos. 2pm to 6:30pm Training for new temp staff. Tuesday: 9am to 6:30pm Temp staff. Wednesday: 9am to 1pm Temp staff. Thursday: 9am to 1pm Temp staff. Friday: 9am to 6:30pm Temp staff. SATURDAY!!!: 9am to 6:30pm Temp staff.... Well... although it seems that I have some break on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, but I'll most probably still be in office doing my call evaluations. So no break at all! But it's good though. I need to get back into the working momentum again. Cannot be too nua. It's bad for me....

So means I need to sleep early tonight... something which I haven't been doing for a long time. Wonder if I can fall asleep. Hahaha.

1 comment:

Pink Leo said...

i also cannot sleep on regular timing, although I m not doing shift for long time liao..