Sunday, October 21, 2007

I feel like a pig...

Coz I sleep so much... but I still have not enough. I feel very tired.

When I got home from work on Saturday, I was so tired that I fell asleep from 2 pm to 6:30pm. Wow... Anyway, it's 3:49pm right now on Sunday. I slept from 10:45am to 1pm after I came back from church. Wow.

Yes, that's how much I slept. It's not like I have not enough sleep at night. I guess the work for the past week has drained a lot of strength from me. God please give me strength. But this really worries me... If I have to work regular hours again, I need to be able to get accustomed to the lifestyle again. Oh man.

Thank God that work next week is own time own target. And yes... I have planned to go cycling with Jane again. Yay!

Anyway, I have a brilliant idea for the coming week. I am still craving to eat golden mushrooms again... Haha... So I think I'll buy them from NTUC, and some bacon too. Then I'll make golden mushrooms wrapped with bacon. MUAHAHAHA! I will fry them. Sounds good SOUNDS GOOD!!! Yes I wanna go NTUC later to buy... maybe I'll try cooking them for supper tonight!!! YES! Lalalalalalalalalalalalala....

I'm feeling really bored... got sick of maple story... haha... saw a game called audition that my cousins were playing last night in Grandpa's house. Maybe I'll download it and check it out... Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the mushroom-bacon dish sounds good...BUT you shld consider getting more utensils too eh? hahahhaha

Serene said...

JANE TOH!!! I am the only one eating it... So 1 set of utensils is enough. MUAHAHAHAHA.