Saturday, September 29, 2007

Disgusted...

by some things happening in my ex company.

Haiz... Oh well... Guess I'll just have to accept that things are such there.

I shall not brood over the unhappy things... and shall concentrate on things above. And my loved ones. And my friends. And we shall discuss on things above, and happy moments, and interesting moments to come. :)

Lalalalalalalalalalalala.

This sentence is mentioned by my fren's fren last nite:" Ratatouille is classic humour"... and how true! Why did I decide to mention this here? Well... Coz Ratatouille is so nice! Lol. Actually coz they wanted to watch Balls of Fury last nite, and one of my frens was like... eeew... no crude humour for her. LOL. The I was like mentioning Ratatouille, and said something like:" How about Ratatouille?" And the both of them replied (almost in unision):" Ratatouille is classic humour" and the other said:" Ratatouille is different"... Ha.

No comments: