Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hurhurhur... I went to NTUC after work today...

while waiting for HL to come fetch me home for dinner... AND... I bought some chicken fillet and lean pork and GOLDEN MUSHROOMS... Haha... I'm going to marinate the chicken fillet later on so that it can soak in the goodness overnight!

Hmmm... SK was asking me to pei2 her for lunch tomorrow... So maybe I'll cook some for breakfast and bring some over to her as appetizer. Haha. But that's quite sad coz the chicken might be cold already by the time I get to office... hmmmm. Never mind! There is a microwave in Oasis (the lounge in my ex company). Hahahahahaha... Should I cook golden mushrooms with the chicken too? Sounds good... I have never tried golden mushrooms in the marinate before... Scarly not nice how... Ha, nevermind, muz try.

Lalalalala... excited over my plans for tomorrow... LALALALALA.

No comments: