Friday, October 26, 2007

I went for lunch with SK today...

She said she was pms-ing and she is really quite irritable today. Hahaha. So I suggested an outrageous idea.... that we go to orchard just for lunch. AND... She agreed! Since she was the one who is pms-ing, I went along with her so that she might feel better. Ha.

Then I suddenly brought up a fact that she thought that I should blog about. That's I've only been to Orchard about 7 times this year, and... out of the 7 times, I believe that 5 times were with her. Wah lao... very the cannot make it la. SK is like the guru for walking about in Orchard, and I am the newbie. Duh.

Yo's dad is in hospital... For all frens reading this, please pray for Yo's dad ok. He came down with a heart attack and is warded in CGH, then transferred to SGH. He's right now in ICU and still under intense observation. An op has been done already. Take care Yo.

Sleepy... out.

No comments: