Sunday, October 28, 2007

Feeling quite down after yesterday evening coz

of the comments made by my mum. She chose to tell Hing Lun instead of talking to me directly. Coz I guess she knows that I'll get angry I think...

She was telling Hing Lun to encourage me to find a new job soon such that I can help her finance my study loan (which was what I was doing all along when I started working). I stopped giving her a monthly amount because I do not have a full time job since August. Is this a sign from God that I should be moving on? And not dwelling on the past?

Maybe what prompted her to tell Hing Lun this was that she "lost face" while I was speaking to my aunt. She was the one who started it anyway. I was speaking normally with my aunt (who is a Pri Sch teacher), when she suddenly decided to cut in and tell her that I have signed a contract with MOE and will be starting lessons in January. My aunt was surprised and of course, started asking me all the usual questions like what grade will I be teaching etc. When I mentioned Sec/JC, she was like Sec is very tough coz the students challenge the teachers. Yes I know, so I added, I am trying to get into a JC, not a Sec, and if possible, I want to reject MOE again. Coz I don't think I will like teaching in a school. I believe this is the point where my mum got taken aback and disgraced.

Well... I was speaking words from my heart. Anyway, I leave it all to God for now.

No comments: