Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hilarious SK

Oh oh oh... there's one more thing I forgot to add to my blog last nite. While I was waiting for HL to arrive at Toa Payoh, I accompanied SK to Mos Burger to buy her fren's dinner. Then while we were making our way to the counter, she started to sing... YES... SING!!! And it was quite embarrassing... she sang:" I should feel so lucky, lucky lucky lucky, I should feel so lucky in love..." It's like an old song, and it's a miracle that I even recognize the song that she is singing. Oh man!!! And then I decided to record it down in my cellphone coz it's simply too FUNNY already. So I told her to sing it again while we were still at the counter ordering the food. She apparently did!!! She couldn't be bothered about how the cashier would react. The cashier was taken aback though... HAHAHA. Anyway while we were recording her voice, she couldn't sing the whole thing again, coz it was too embarrassing for her. So she only sung this part:" I should feel so lucky, lucky lucky lucky..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am going to post the clip here!!! Yeah!!! Please click to hear SK sing... OMG... simply hilarious. And to think that we can hear her voice so clearly in the recording despite of the very noisy surroundings in Mos Burger... it's amazing... and so you can also imagine how loud she was singing... the cashier was stoned. LOL.



Ummm... I dunno how to add the clip in this post... Somebody help me... teach me how to post clips in here!!!! ARGH.

2 comments:

Garfield said...

U have to upload the voice clip onto a hosting manager(Blogger, Google groups etc) like how you upload MP3s. Only then will you be able to post it as a link. (^_^)

Serene said...

Ooooo... I'll try....