Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Too busy these few days

to update my blog... Poor blog is growing mould le. Hahahaha.

My toe nail and toe flesh is getting better le. But I still bandage it before I go out everyday... So that people around me can see that it is injured and will avoid it... And also I can remind myself that the toe is still injured. Haha... And won't anyhow walk and run. Hope that a new nail will grow quick quick. LOL.

These few days so busy training a new batch of temp staff. And... they are SO young la! Most of them are like 16 years old... I feel like God is telling me something. That I'll most prob end up teaching this type of kids in a SECONDARY SCHOOL. HAIZ!

Actually, I think I'm trying to evade what God is trying to tell me. I was fine during my short break at home while not working. The moment I went back to my ex company to temp, all these stupid injuries came back. I whacked my toe TWICE la. If not, my toe wouldn't be so bad. I really pray that I will be able to accept what God has planned for me. Haiz. HAIZ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.