Sunday, October 7, 2007

Disgusting left big toe and something to look forward to on Tuesday

Went to see a doc today coz of my toe. It was already half injured coz I wore too big a pair of sports shoes and played badminton in it. So every time I ran forward and braked, I will ram my toes into the front of the shoe. So it turned black for a long long time. Until I went for pedicure with my mum, then the staff there made me buy a bottle of liquid to apply on it. Then the black portion slowly disappeared and a transparent hole formed where the blood was supposed to be.

Then... on the Friday that just passed... I accidentally rammed my toe on the stairs while walking up from 21st floor to 22nd floor of my ex company. Was doing my usual call evaluations that day and went up to look for my coachees. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Damn pain la! I had to stop dead in my tracks the moment I banged it against the stairs! Now there's a new blood clot forming in the top middle of the toe.

Doctor said that there was nothing he could do about it. He said it was not worth it to draw the blood out as it was too little. And he did not want to cut the nail out for me coz it wasn't my whole nail that is injured. It's only half! So... he said the only way is to wait for the nail to grow out and push the ugly part out. Wah lao!!! Then he said it will take about 6-12 weeks for a whole new nail to grow out. SIAN! So now... to protect the toe from being flipped up by any thing, I am supposed to wear covered shoes (which I can't!!! How to wear covered shoes la!!!) or to put a plaster over it to prevent anything from flipping my toenail out in case it gets hooked on my nail. YUCK! The mere thought of "flipping toenails" gives me goosebumps. Dear friends, when I get goosebumps... ALL the long long hair on my arms will stand. Hehehehehe.

Anyway, now the toe hurts whenever I walk. Sob sob. WHY??? Why do I always get injured?!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Yay... looking forward to steamboat to celebrate Yo's birthday on the coming Tuesday. Her birthday is today though. HAPPY BURFDAE Yo!!! 24 years old le wor!!! Yeah yeah yeah. Need to think what to buy for steamboat. So fun... I wanna buy lots and lots of golden mushroom!!! Think Yo likes Shitake mushrooms... so will try to find whether NTUC got or not... dunno whether to buy prawns. Scared nobody wanna dirty hands to peel prawns... Hahaha... But if no prawns then the soup not sweet... anybody has any suggestions please post on the shoutbox. Xie xie.

My aunt so nice, she said she don't mind preparing the steamboat soup for us on Tuesday... coz I got no inkling of how to do that. So I'll just buy food. And Shuyi and Jane promised to go buy the food with me on Tuesday. Coz poor Yo and Yimin gotta work on Tuesday. So the UNEMPLOYED ppl shall do all the fun stuff of buying food. Lalalalalalalala.

Yay!!! Thank God for friends!!! Happy birthday again Yo!!!

No comments: