Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Still very affected

by the things that happened over the weekend, and can't help but wonder what my journey will be like.

On a lighter note, I had lunch with SK today. And surprisingly, we had a healthy lunch (to me only, coz SK felt that the la1 mian4 was not healthy). There was actually no meat at all! Except for the prawn dumplings. Wow! I'm so proud of myself can?

Anyway, I injured myself 3 times today in office. While printing the notes for the 36 new incumbents, I "sliced" my right thumb and left thumb! Paper cut la! Damn pain lor... especially the one on the right thumb. Until I had to plaster it la. The 3rd injury was inflicted while I was carrying the heavy notes back to the table. The paper created a long scratch near my left wrist, ugh. And I only realized it after a while, coz I thought I felt some pain. What an injury prone day!

No comments: