Thursday, October 11, 2007

The steamboat on Tuesday was a whole lot of fun! Waiting for the soup to boil was the most fun... LOL. We had Shitake mushrooms, LOTS of golden mushrooms, shabu shabu beef, and some other steamboat-y type of food like fishballs etc. At first the food looked insufficient... thank God that it ended up that we could not finish all of the food. Hahahaha... Hope that everbody enjoyed the company we had and the game that followed... we played Phase 10 and ate ice cream until 11pm. Woohoo!

Anyway, I injured my already injured toe again yesterday while I was photostating notes in my ex company. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. I kicked some metal that was protruding out near the shredder! It wasn't there before... dunno why there is such a hazard there! OMG... and my toe bled a bit internally... So the nail looks as if it may come out anytime. I can even lift it a bit now. YUCKS!!!

Thank God I'm still able to walk. Just that I am always very scared when people walk very fast near me now. Afraid that my toe will get stepped on. And I'm even more afraid of crowds now... dunno when will I feel safe on the train again. I think I will not take a train during rush hours for the next few months, if possible. Or, I might just get some metal piece to wrap my toe... HAHAHA. So I can protect it from toe steppers.

How pathetic.

3 comments:

Pink Leo said...

wear a metal shoe lar.. then dun need to be afraid of toe stepper liao.

Anonymous said...

...i hate waiting..and you made me wait for SOUP to boil..now THAT's classic.. and can you PLEASE watch where you're walking.. you shld really be in an armor.. hahahah

Serene said...

Thanks ar Fui Ling... Lol.
And to the ex-anon commentor... When I say dun leave your name as anonymous... doesn't mean that you also leave it like that!!! Zzz... You are going to get it later Jane... Muahahahaha. At least you were waiting for the soup to boil... so that can eat ma...