Sunday, May 6, 2007

YM going to Japan for 1 mth


Haiz... my friend of over 10 years is going to a faraway place for one whole month. Will not see her in church for the next 4 weeks... weird feelings... somehow seems like I am losing a friend for one whole month even though we seldom call each other or seldom meet up. Somehow, this lump is forming in my throat... I'll be going to send her off later... hope my tears remain in my eyes, and not overflow onto my face...
Yimin, if you are reading this , here's wishing you a safe and enjoyable trip overseas. Take care and God bless...
For all who don't know why she is going overseas to Japan for a whole month... well... she is in a RICH Japanese company , and it is sending her and her team to Japan to learn to operate some machinery, coz they are going to upgrade the machines in Singapore. I think I got it rite.. hor yimin?
Ok... this officially ends my blogging time today. Buai!

No comments: