Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Smooth Day

Thank God for a smooth day today. But still having some butterflies in my stomach because of some things happening at work. Sorry friends, can't describe much here due to confidentiality issues, but all I can say is... this concerns my future in my company... Well... I can talk more if we go out for dinner one day. Hahaha...

This reminds me... need to arrange some dinner meetings with some ppl. Haha. Wanted to arrange for so long... but have not come to it yet. Lol.

Anyway, thank God for the colleagues at work who made it more tolerable. :) Thanks SK, Cindy, Sharon, Emm and Christine. Life is more tolerable at work because you are there. :)

It's time for me to get my beauty sleep... my old frens... you all know what time I have to sleep... hehe...

Luv ya all!!!

No comments: