Saturday, May 12, 2007

Really sad le

Haiz... my career remains stagnant for a while more. No change for me... but there's still a small chance to be picked to do something else... see how everything goes. Where God wants me to be. Everything is in His plan. I shall surrender and pray for a heart to accept whatever outcome it might be...

Haiz, sobz.

Anyway, played Maple from 12 am til 4:30am last nite! Woots!!! So fun... Don't think I can do this today though, tomorrow have to wake by 7:30 for church. Haha. It's ok... I can't be playing games my whole life right.

Spoke to my aunt last night too... she kept on asking me when I am going to quit my present job. Well... I told her I might still stay on for a while. Seems like she wants me to do insurance with her... Well, I have to give her a negative answer now. Don't wanna do insurance yet, and not interested. Now I just wanna see how far I can climb in my present company. Hehe... And not act like a sore loser and just quit. Haha.

Okie... going out for lunch with Mum and Grandma soon. Mother's day lunch!!! Woots!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you gal... me called ya yesterday to yak... but u din pick up........ sob sob...hehe.. its office no. though....*hugs*

Serene said...

no wonder i tried calling back no body picked up... haha i was shopping... thanks gal!