Saturday, May 26, 2007

My legs... arghhhhh

Oh gosh!!! I woke up to a super aching body!!! Wanted to go back to office today to clear my emails so that I do not get overwhelmed on Monday... but it seems that I can't. Too painful... :( I'll go to office on Sunday then... sobs.

So since I'm home today... let me share some more things I learnt over the 2 day seminar.

I learnt not to complain, whatever situation I'm in, not to complain. Just to do the best that I can do. Even if I still do not know what I want to do in future (as in career), the goal in the near future, should be to do the best I can in my current job. Like what T. Harv Eker said, I will try to not complain/whine about anything for the next 7 days!!! Ok fine, I'll TRY. Ok FINE, I WILL STOP COMPLAINING!!! :)

Will update more again when I remember what I have learnt. Hehe.

No comments: