Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm on mc today

After sending ym off last night at 11:30 pm, went to see doc... My head was throbbing and my eyes sore with pain. Doc gave me an mc for today so my afternoon was spent sleeping... Tension headache... Giving myself too much stress at work I guess... I need to learn to relax. Kind of dreading work tomorrow, coz when you don't go to work for one day... the emails pile up, and you can get nasty surprises from emails. For example, PLEASE CALL THIS CUSTOMER BACK, SHE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU. Fear this type of emails :( Well... but kind of got used to it already. Thank God. :)
As I type this posting... the headache seems like it is creeping back to my head. Think I'll take another dose of painkillers before I sleep tonight, hopefully it goes away tomorrow morning... Sobs, need to wake at 6 am tomorrow, coz I start work at 8 am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fellow nutty nut nut... u take care kies... try to stay happy and healthy... if it cant work.. come see meeeeee... i miss ya lots... *hugs*

Serene said...

Thanks Carrot... Will meet up soon i hope :)

Anonymous said...

No hope! we must, we must.... hee hee...