Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thankful but fearful

It's confirmed... I'm moving on in my present company :) Given a new role now, kind of like a step up. I thankful that God had brought me through all the anxiety. My heart had been beating so fast these few days. Now that I've got it... I start to worry...

I'm fearful, and I feel like I'm treading in murky waters. I feel inadequate, although many had reminded me that I'm capable enough to take up this new challenge. I have never felt this way before in school, when I was committee member for all my 3 ECAs. I think this is what you call the unscrupulous working world.

SK told me that it is time to grow up, to let the maturity in me show. Yeah... but I still wanna be a kid!!!!!!!!! Mature kid. Lol Lol!!!

God closed one door to me (at least He showed me that it is not time yet to open that door), but He opened another door, a door that leads into another corridor, with many other doors. The corridor is filled with thorns, every step I take may hurt me, but I see that there is a tiny pathway at the side of the corridor, just enough for me to tiptoe through :) I believe that God will lead me through the trials and tribulations that I am about to face and experience. I understand that sometimes I might lose my balance as I tiptoe on the pathway, and I might just step on some thorns, but I believe that the vines on the ceiling will pull me right up again.

I'm tired and wounded after the battle... but yet excited! Need to spruce myself up for the new battles coming my way. And I believe that I'm not alone in this... Thank God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear.. its okieee.... Jia you gal.... im ur cheerleader...will keep you in my prayers too ya...

Serene said...

Hey Carrot, I know we wanted to meet up... but I don't think we can do so in the next month. Got a huge project to complete in June, will be very busy... but I'm happy. Thanks so much for praying for me :)