Friday, May 25, 2007

Paralysed

I feel paralysed from neck down. Haha.

Yesterday went for a company sports day. Played captains ball. What is captains ball lor!!! Played so much of it in church YEARS ago and in school. I thought I could handle it with no sweat. Ok fine, I have not been exercising for a long long time. So... my WHOLE body is aching like crazy!!!

Oh man... I need more exercise... haiz.

Was on leave for the past 2 days. Attended the National Achievers' Congress and learnt a lot. The most impactful topic to me, was the one on Happiness. Happiness is not something that you wait for others to give you. Happiness is a choice, it is a decision you make. Do not think negatively, always think positively. For example, say " I play to win", instead of "I play not to lose". Do you see the difference? Here's a very useful exercise for all who are reading this blog right now. Close your eyes, put a BIG smile on your face. Then think of something sad or angry while keeping the BIG SMILE on your face. DO THIS BEFORE YOU READ ON!!!














You will realize..... that you can't think of angry or sad thoughts if you have a BIG SILLY SMILE on your face! Haha... isn't it wonderful? Great huh?

Thank God for the things I've learnt in the 2 day seminar.

No comments: