Sunday, May 6, 2007

Fish and Co

Was at Fish and Co with Hing Lun last Fri... There's this new dish called New York fish and chips which I absolutely recommend!!! Love it. Oh... but I must definitely comment about their way of celebrating birthdays. Too noisy and irritating. First they will force the birthday ppl to stand on the table/chair with a lighted 'sparkle' (hope you know what I'm saying here) in their hand. Then they will shout (very loudly) to the whole restaurant about the birthday person's name (actually I can't even make out what they are saying, coz they obviously cannot pronounce their words properly). Then the crew sing their own Fish and Co birthday rap. I also can't make out what they are rapping about. After they finish their rap, they will lead everybody in singing a birthday song, and here is how it goes: (normal birthday song tune) Happy Birthday to you (hoo ha!), happy birthday to you (hoo ha!).... This silly part on the Hoo Ha is added by the crew after the end of every phrase. *diaoz* Furthermore, it seems like there were more than 3 tables celebrating birthdays. So the crew HAPPILY did their rap and Hoo Ha birthday song CONSECUTIVELY 3 times!!! Thank goodness we were waiting for the food to arrive... if not my New York Fish and Chips might just decide to swim away from the commotion. Fine I'll forgive them this time... since their New York Fish and Chips taste so nice :) Let me count how many times i mentioned New York Fish and Chips in this posting...1,2,3,4,4,4... haha... yeah I love New York Fish and Chips... 5!!!!!
Ok... the lesson learnt is not to hold your birthday celebration in Fish and Co. It's super PAISEH and disturbs the diners.

No comments: