Sunday, December 16, 2007

Party at Beaver'S

Went to a party organised by the trainees last night. Was really a great party and also an eye opener as I do not frequent pubs. Beaver'S is a pub located along the stretch of restaurants at Liang Seah Street (near Bugis Junction).

Realised that I will really miss them after I leave next week. Sobs. But oh well, that day has to come right, so be it. Will post some pics here once SK emails me the photos.

Looking forward to the fellowship cum Xmas gathering at Yo's house this Thursday (Hari Raya). Wondering what to get for everybody. Think the presents are really not so important, it's the company and God's presence :) But of course, I still wanna go buy presents. It's brain wrecking to get presents, coz you need to think whether the person will like it and whether it is a practical gift... argh. But somehow, there is this joy when you are buying things for others though. So maybe I'll go shopping later together with HL and my limited wallet. LOL.

No comments: