Sunday, December 9, 2007

Have not been blogging for a while

coz I was kept very busy... Haiz. But that's alright. I like what I am doing right now.

For my friends who are concerned about my brother, thank you, he is ok already. Just that a good friend of his had passed away, he gets the right to mourn for a while. So now, he is able to laugh and joke with his other friends again, but from time to time, he visits Jeremy's memorial blog to reminisce about the good old days.

As for my career path, it is still unknown to me. But when I was having dinner with Yo on Friday, she put out a very good point (and it was very scary). I told her about my fear if my ex company is not able to retain me. I love teaching, but I hate to deal with discipline. I "foresee" that in the future, if I'm with MOE, I'll be waking up with fear every morning before going to school. There's this fear that the students will be rebellious, that my teaching will not be effective because of their behaviour. And that I will have to scold more than teach. Given my character, to scold is not being me. So if I have to put on a brave and fierce front everyday, it is a torture... Ok, I was saying that Yo put out a good point rite... and I haven't got to it yet... HAHA. So here it is. She said that maybe I have too comfortable a life so far. So maybe God is going to uproot me and make me strong in my weakness and fear. But before she said all this, this is the scary one:" I think you will be in MOE!!!" AAAAHHHHH!!!

Ya, but I really thank God for what Yo had told me, coz when I started thinking about my life and how is has been so far, yes indeed, I have been simply too comfortable. Ha.

No comments: