Monday, December 10, 2007

Feeling quite down right now

because my ex boss called and said that she had spoken to the big big boss. They are not able to keep me with them permanently. Yup, basically, God has shown me the verdict. To think that I was talking about this with SK over lunch today, and we did some silly thing at the ATM to use for training purpose. And the ATM message of the day was some quote from Aristotle about education. Everything is simply so CRYSTAL CLEAR. I'm at peace, but just disappointed. Need to let the news sink in overnight.

I need to prepare myself for a 3 year battle. Haha... the BOND with MOE. I have half a year to prepare myself, then there comes a half year attachment with a school, then the 3 year BOND. Yes, I will be approaching all this with FEAR. But God will make me strong in my weakness. I am scared. Really scared. But I shall be strong in Him.

Goodbye UOB, forever. Need to call SK to discuss when should be my last day. Fun topic, LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My GRACE is sufficient for you, for My POWER is made perfect in WEAKNESS" 2Cor12:9
this verse just came to mind when i read your post..
i think God is really using this time to mold and draw all of us nearer to Him.. yes it's a scary fearful time..myself included..but at the same time it's exciting & comforting to know God is going to be with you every step of the way...to steady you when you stumble, to lead you in the dark, to rejoice with you in laughter and everything and anything else.. (: that's all that matters in the end rite? Go Renie!