Friday, December 14, 2007

Can you believe that I am blogging while

invigilating a test. Haha... Of course I look up every 5 seconds to see whether they are cheating... LOL. Anyway, I really feel at peace already, especially after seeing what Jane commented in my previous post. Thanks Janeeee. Let's persevere on, and rely on God for Wisdom and Strength.

So now, I'm really quite excited about the fact that I will be going to school again in January and mugging. Hahaha. I'll definitely miss training in UOB, and that will become a very pleasant memory etched deeply in my heart.

Have been feeling very drained for the past week due to intensive training schedules, but I'm not complaining, coz I appreciate the time and experience that I have received in this short stint.

God is really good. As what Hing Lun and Jane said to me before. I have always been blessed with a job no matter what situation I'm in. I quit UOB in July 2007 to apply for a teaching position in MOE. To my horror, MOE did not assign me a contract position until the end of 2007. So I was prepared to bum at home with no pay. HAHA. But God was good! UOB needed help in training their new hires as they embarked on a huge recruitment. I was asked to help them train from August until the end of the year, right before I start school in January 2008. See... God is great. Yup, and all this while I've been complaining so much, while God had already paved my way so smoothly for me... Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth.

No comments: