Saturday, September 15, 2007

I think I will not put any title for this post. All my titles are irrelevant to my posts anyway. Muahaha.

I miss my old workplace. Haiz. I miss my ex colleagues, although some of them are leaving too. Haiz. I want to return so badly, but I'm afraid that I will get disappointed, so I'm trying to remove this fervent hope in me. Haiz. I will go into MOE, for now. For NOW. I'm lost, bothered, and bewildered. Haiz.

I want to go out with friends. I want to play badminton. I want to play my guitar and excel in it. I want to know God's Plan for me. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't want so much. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

A friend's friend (sorry, dun wanna reveal who it is here) has a blog. And has this very nice sentence in one of the posts:"silence is simply another channel for us to connect". It just shows how much the other party means to this party (I'm sorry if you don't understand, but the 2 people involved will understand. Haha.). I'm touched by this sentence, and this sentence also reminds me of my parting note to one of my ex team members in my ex company. She was touched that I wrote that although she was mostly a silent worker, I wrote that we had formed a good friendship in this silence, and that I will miss her companionship, even though it was silence most of the time. It's just so beautiful, I like silence, coz I like 'stoning'. Haha.

No comments: