Saturday, September 8, 2007

Confused

I dunno what is happening. I guess I'll just take the contract position offered by my ex company first until end of this year, then I'll decide. If God throws me sickness during these few months again, then I'll know that I will have to go into MOE.

After what happened in UOB yesterday, I'm really bewildered at what God has planned for me. I'm lost, confused. I need to pray more.

I feel like I'm moving in slow motion since yesterday. I am sluggish and zombified. Zonked, zinked, zucked. All that's in my mind is what choice I should make such that I do not go against what God has planned for me. HDSJFHUD HELP. I don't even know what to think about anymore.

I used to love playing computer games when I have nothing to do, but it seems that I have lost that fetish. I prefer reading now. Whenever I feel bored, I'll just pick up a book to read. So much so that I have completed 4 books since last week. Yes yes, I have been patronising the Tampines Regional Library. Haiz. It's weird.

Ok, I'm off to play miniclip. LOL.

No comments: