Monday, September 17, 2007

Sept 17, 2007

I guess I have no more ideas for the title for my posts, so I just put the date such that my post is not title-less for today. Duh.

Yay, I had a very fruitful day today, although the day has not officially ended. Haha...

Had a sister and brother talk with my bro this morning over breakfast at the kopitiam. It's great that he was able to share more with me this time round, such that I was able to understand him better, and he, understand me more too. I'll continue to pray for him and his gf, Wendy.

After that, I went cycling with Jane at East Coast Park. We cycled for 2 hours!!! In the hot sun!!! Haha. So now, I have a sunburn on my arms and thighs... sob. But it was fun! We saw Shuqi and Shihui cycling there with their friends too! They were my ex students while I was doing relief teaching in AHS for one semester in 2002. Wow, they are in polytechnic now studying Occupational Therapy after they graduated from Junior College. Jane and I were like... wow... you3 qian2 tu2 (bright future)... Haha... And Shuqi is actually Jane's BSF classmate. Haha, the world is very small. Okie... so besides getting sunburned and meeting my ex students, our butts hurt too... the bicycle seats were quite hard. Sianzz...

Well, besides chatting with Shuqi on the bus ride home (yes we even met them on the bus! Ha), we talked about CSI. Jane was saying that she has been watching CSI Miami on AXN. Then I was like telling her that I have a CSI game which was absolutely fun fun fun. So I think I'm going to install the game in the PC again and play it. Muahahaha. I completed the game years ago... but of course... with cheats!!! MUAHAHAHA! Well, it's fun, so I'll play without cheats this time. Heeeee.

YAY! Off to install and play CSI!

Oh wait! I promised myself to finish reading Esther today. Okie... I shall read Esther, then play CSI... good ger.

No comments: