Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still trying to adjust to life

in NIE. Realized that many of the courses will be project based, and no examinations required at all. Sounds good? Not really. I had never done many projects in my life as a Mathematics student in NUS. I have little or no experience in writing 2000 word long essays. Oh my goodness!!! The only thing that I don't mind doing, are presentations. I'm really not afraid of speaking in front of an audience... thanks to UOB. Ha. Yeah, so I thank God for that.

And also, it's been a long time since I studied anything at all. I printed out a set of notes for one course, then I started to try to read it. When I completed one paragraph, my eyes hurt so much that I had to close them for a while. When I open them again, I forgot what I had read in the first paragraph. Zzz... It's a vicious cycle... Argh. Well... it's a learning process all over again. I have to do this... for God.

Bye for now... going to try to prepare for the tutorial tomorrow. But I really don't know how to start preparing. What do I do? Memorise the notes? Hmmm... No way... Maybe I'll just read through and try to understand and digest the important points. Maybe I'll write the points down somewhere... Dum dee dum...

No comments: