Thursday, January 17, 2008

Electricity down in my house

from 8:30am to 5pm today. So I left home for Toa Payoh in the morning. Met Emmeline, Sharon and SK for lunch. Somehow, I thank God that I left. Not that I'm trying to make the best out of my situation, but I sincerely and earnestly think so. Hmmm. I'm starting to get used to the teacher-in-my-head.

Did some studying today for a Mathematics test on 23rd Feb. The scope of the test is the Secondary 1 to 4 Mathematics 2007 syllabus, Additional Maths included. Woah... Actually, the content is not very difficult, but I am really taking a long time. Until now, I am still on the Secondary 2 textbook (didn't bother with Sec 1 though, I started with Sec 2). But I'm not too worried, coz I really had a fruitful time while studying the Sec 2 textbook. Besides looking through the questions and making sure I can tackle them, imaginary lessons went through my mind. I tried to come up with ways to keep the students engaged in the lesson, and interesting ways to put the theories across to them in a "harmless" manner. That's why I'm moving along so slowly, coz I am thinking a lot. Thank God that I am diligent for now. MUAHAHAHA.

Anyway, met Janeee, Shoeee and Dianne for a badminton game yesterday evening. After that I went swimming with Dearie (swam 10 laps). Had too much exercise until I had a hard time falling asleep. So I guess I shouldn't be too ambitious in future.

No comments: