Friday, April 25, 2008

Crazy week just ended...

Finished a silly presentation and handed up a humongous lesson plan today. Was quite disappointed with how the presentation turned out coz of lack of preparation. Spent a lot of time on my lesson plan for mathematics instead (which was definitely more important). Glad most of the hectic stuff is over... but I still have assignments to hand in every week until mid May, when I will be officially relieved from all assignments. Have 2 lessons plans to complete (both due in mid May), one more presentation on 5th May, and one additional math worksheet creation to hand up on 5th May too. Ok... I see that the coming week is quite hectic too... but will not be as bad as this week.

Somehow... I am starting to feel disillusioned about my service in MM... I wonder whether I am getting stagnant and comfortable. Anyway, recently MM decided to 'revamp' itself by making a record of latecomers on Wednesday's practices. It's a good move, but I wonder what will happen to those who are often late. Will they be told to leave MM? Suspension? I guess it's just the embarrassment and guilt that will prevent latecomers for the time being.

Well... yes, I will not deny that I am often late for Wednesday's practices. Somehow, I prefer to be late, than to be early and end up having to wait. Furthermore, the last few times... I was mugging until quite late, and by the time I got to the sanctuary, it's near to 8pm and I have not had any dinner. That's why I'm late, coz I go down to hawker centre to eat. I do not want to sound defensive here... but God is good, I don't think I will need to mug and work til so late on Wednesdays anymore for the time being. So, I believe I can be on time for practices!!! I mean... on time for pre-MM. Yay!

Thinking again... is pre-MM necessary? Hmmm... Ok the fellowship is good... but sometimes, it just ends up becoming a lamenting time... Yup, it's good to share with brothers and sisters... well... does that make pre-MM become a mini cell? Ok fine... I'm thinking too much. God says we need to submit to authority. Yes, I will submit to authority.

God please humble my heart and soul to serve you wholeheartedly. Let me not dwell and complain about minute matters. Show me a path...

No comments: