Saturday, November 24, 2007

Please pray for my brother's friends who are still missing in Cambodia

Thank God that my brother was not in Cambodia. A boat containing Singaporeans capsized due to strong currents. Right now, 5 still remain missing. See link here. My brother is very worried and called the Singapore Embassy several times to check the status of the search. Please pray for their families and the search.

Had a very bad headache after dinner. Think it's due to the bad weather these few days. Cold, then hot then cold then hot. Usually I do not take any medication to ease the pain, but the headaches have been on for the past few days already. While I was watching a Taiwanese variety show, the headache got so bad, so Dearie went back to Grandma's house the get some Panadol for me. Yes, my home does not have Panadol. I had to endure the pain to sleep last night. Took me a long time to sleep, think I fell asleep only after 1am. That's why I gave up and took Panadol. Now my temples feel numb. Well, at least it's not pain for now...

No comments: