Wednesday, November 28, 2007

27th November 2007

My brother went for his friend's wake this evening and returned late...

He has been so quiet ever since the Dragonboat incident in Cambodia happened. Everytime I returned home for the past few days, he'd be staring blankly at the computer screen, looking at a photo of his lost friend in friendster, or writing in the blog set up for his friend Jeremy Goh. And the song Angel (by Sarah Mclachlan) will be playing softly in the background of the blog. It's sad, and tears will well up in my eyes as I hear the song. The song is beautiful, but coupled with the incident, the word will be heart-wrenching. Sad is not good enough to describe how I feel.

I cannot relate to him in this incident, and I am trying to understand his feelings by simply watching and listening at a distance. I simply imagine my despair and devastation if a good friend of mine should pass away suddenly. It's scary, but it can happen. I will treasure friendship dearly.

On another note... I'm getting confused. Confused by what God has prepared for me. Confused by what my career is going to be. I am still waiting for MOE to tell me what will I be doing in January. And they have not... I AM AN IMPATIENT PERSON. Please... I loathe waiting or anticipating. ARGH.

No comments: