Monday, August 13, 2007

The wonders of being unemployed

Went for lunch and shopping (window shopping mostly) with Janeeee today... So relaxed! Haha. When 2 unemployed people meet, only window shopping may occur. We were like... hmmm... wait til we earn money then buy okie? Lol. But we did buy some groceries from NTUC. LOL, aunties already. Zzz.

Still waiting for MOE to reply. I'm worried that the answer is positive. I'll be in a dilemma. Haiz, help. If the answer is negative, it will also hurt my ego though. Haha. See how it goes ok. MOE should reply this week. Sigh.

What will I do if the answer is negative... hmm... good question. Work in another bank??? That sounds like I'm throwing myself into another pothole. Haha. I'll think about it though.

In the meantime, I love my employment status. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he was like "blah blah blah"
and i was like "blah blah blah"
and then i was like "NO"
and there was complete silence for one full minute...
and he was like "blah blah blah"

did i get that right? haha

Serene said...

Yes Jane... Hahaha. It's correct. LOL. I need to force somebody to buy that wallet/pencil box. Then it will be fun. LOL.