Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Exercise is good for me, exercise is good for me, EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes yes, repeating the sentence will not help. LOL.


Just came back from a game of badminton with Janeeee. Yes, the unemployed people have done it again! Haha. After almost every 3 balls we played, we were like, what time is it? Lol. Especially when the hour was coming to a close, every ball we played, we looked to see how much time was left. Coz we were simply too nua to continue. Lolz.

I was at the library to borrow some books to read during my relief teaching days. I had completed 2 books in 2 days already, that's why there was a need to get more... I picked 3 books from the shelf and proceeded to the self borrowing machine. It scanned my IC and told me to go the the counter staff to get it verified. I was curious, and asked the staff, why I had to get my IC verified. The staff smiled, and said:" Well, you had not borrowed any books in the past 5 years, that's why." LOL!!! Ok, so I got my IC verified and I manage to borrow my books. Zzz.

Yay! Going to watch Rush Hour 3 with HL now. BYE BYE!

1 comment:

Pink Leo said...

Gal,seems like long time didn't hear from you.Anyway, whatever you (or we do), just keep in touch ya!Take care. Ciao!