Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's been a really long time since

I've blogged. I feel that it's better to interact with people rather than with a computer and hope that people come around to read it.

I'm 37 weeks into my pregnancy now, and baby Janelle is really to meet the world when God wants her to. I'm praying for a smooth delivery and a calm heart/mind when contractions begin. Hopefully I do not need to induce for Janelle to come out. She's 3.1 kg already, and is getting too huge for my small frame.

Trying to get prepared to be a good steward of baby Janelle when she arrives, but being paranoid all the time about not having enough stuff is really not good for me. So, I'm gonna stop worrying and leave everything to God.

Dearie is excited too about our new family member to be. Grandparents and grandaunts are really ecstatic too, since it's been long since there was a baby in the house. Yup, baby Janelle's gonna change a lot of things when she makes her grand entrance into the family :)

Oh well... anticipation! :)

No comments: