Monday, March 8, 2010

Symptoms

3-5 week: Mild dull cramps in stomach and hot flushes. Appetite improves.
5-7 week: Backaches begin. Loss of appetite.
7-9 week: Backaches continue with fitful sleep at night. I do not eat rice anymore. This is weird. Coz there are no cravings, just that I do not want to eat rice. It is now replaced by spaghetti.
9-10 week: Backaches ease a little with massage by Dearie. Fitful sleep continues and Dearie told me that I started speaking gibberish in my sleep. Eating is a chore to me.
11 week (now): I am starting to get emotional and have weird thoughts/dreams.

Last night, Dearie brought me out for a walk at T1 and TM to scout for a new handphone for him. I started to have this tight pain above the left side of my waist. It's still there now and I have no idea how I got this pain. Did I pull some muscle while sleeping? I thought that I could sleep it off last night, but apparently, it did not disappear this morning. So I'm on MC today. When I got up to bathe, just standing for a mere ten minutes in the toilet was painful. Hmmm... weird. Will see doctor later when Dearie comes back from work to bring me. I don't think I can walk to the doctor or take a bus.

No comments: