Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Had a great time

catching up with JC friends last night at Bugis. Twas a pity though that no photos were taken coz we were too caught up talking and laughing about the good ole daes... Sigh. Well... there was new blood added to the JC gang, and that's good! Right now, for my wedding dinner JC friends table, stands at a grand total of 8 people... we need to introduce more of our JC friends into this gang to make it 10... hahahaha.

Have finished most of my assignments already! It's really a honeymoon period now and I need to appreciate my free time now, before it's too LATE!!!

So exciting... made an appointment with my wedding package coordinator to select the gowns in January... Might bring it forward to December coz of practical reasons...

Okie, back to doing my assignment, it's due on Thursday, but I have no lessons on Thursday so there's no way I'm going to go to Boon Lay on Thursday just to hand in the darn assignment. Ha. So means... gotta chiong today!!!

No comments: