Monday, September 29, 2008

Presentation was successful! Thank God!

Really thank God for today's presentation. We had no rehearsal prior to the presentation and everything went through smoothly. I was preventing myself from falling sick before this presentation as I was feeling an onset of a sore throat already. Thank God that I did not get a full blown sore throat. In the midst of the presentation, I felt feverish and had a splitting headache. It seemed as though my body knows that the presentation is over, and that it can fall sick already. It took me the rest of the day to recover from the headache and feverish feeling.

On another note, went to the Singapore Flyer with Jane, Shuyi and Danny today. The flyer wasn't great at all... but the company was excellent. By God's grace, Shuyi's dad miraculously turned up at the Pan Pacific hotel while we were walking to the MRT, and gave us a lift home. Wow.

So for now... I will rest.

No comments: