Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's time to reflect...

after everything has ended.

How can I make my lessons interesting? More precisely, how can I make A.Maths lessons more interesting? It's hard (or almost impossible) to find real life applications for A.Maths, coz they are simply beyond the level of the students (sometimes even myself... geez). I need to search harder for interesting A.Maths applications and usage... coz I really feel the students' boredom during the lessons. How do I expect them to be interested when I am bored myself?

Anyway, I'm not very on-the-ball in looking for real life applications for E.Maths either... Lol... Too much effort required... And time does not permit either. Why... why must lessons be so hectic? I want my students to enjoy, to appreciate the beauty... but I need to appreciate it myself first. I have to transform... transform into Ms Real-Life Application. Lol. Zzz...

On a lighter note, took photos with my students today! Haha... it was fun! Not gonna post them here though... hehe. Actually felt quite sad during the last lesson... but didn't wanna show it. Yeah... me being trying-to-be-cool gal. Duhz. Wanted to tell them a lot of things. Wanted to tell them that I'll miss them... but Renie just couldn't do it... coz knowing myself, silly emotional myself... I had to hold the words back. Didn't manage to get much out except that they should rely on themselves to succeed and not depend on how good their teachers are. Coz... that was how I was... Bad habit. Renie!!! Depend on God and yourself! Yeah, so the taking photos part was simply to while time away and take my mind off the sad part. Gosh... I'm so lame. Haha.

Glad that I can blog more today... coz feeling nostalgic already, and in a mood to blog. More relaxed... now that the stressful period is over... for now. God... guide me in the journey to come...

No comments: