Friday, July 4, 2008

Thank God for my results...

Just got my NIE results today... did quite well :) Thank God for my results...

Getting ill already though... think coz a few of the trainee teachers are also ill... staying in the same room with them the whole day does not help... so really need to pray for health. Can't afford to fall sick into my 3rd week of Practicum... There are 7 more weeks to go... Throat pain and flu coming...

Yay! Monday is holiday coz of Youth Day!!! Haha. But need to prepare a detailed lesson plan for my NIE supervisor by Tuesday, as he will be coming to observe me on 15th July and he wants the lesson plan 1 week prior to the observation. That's really a challenge coz I don't really know what I will be teaching on that day yet. See how... need to complete it by this weekend.

No comments: