Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stupid Assignment!!!

After grappling with APA (American Psychological Association) referencing style for hours (yes HOURS), I finally had a breakthrough on its usage methods. Thanks Jane for entertaining my impromptu call last night. It did help me :)

Out of 40 marks of my assignment, I have finally completed 12 marks of it. ARGH! Sounds bad right? Especially since it is due on Friday!!! But... the rest of the marks constitute the practical application of the theories, so I'm not so worried. At least I have completed the theoretical part of stating out the theories that I perceive, and explaining each aspect of it. Somehow, I feel that my writing has suddenly become more philosophical at this instance. Correct me if I'm wrong... HAHAHAHAHA!

Ok... I'm off to eat lunch, then go to campus for group meeting!!! ARGH... I prefer to stay at home and continue my assignment though... but since MOE is paying me to go to campus, I need to be there. If not... will get warning letter. YES! One unexplained absence will "garner" a warning letter immediately the next day. VERY FAST!